All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionAlain Gree s beautiful illustrations from the 1960s and 70s are kwn throughout the world. With their naivety of form and bold use of color, their charm is undeniable. Part of a delightful series of books under GMC s children s imprint, Button Books, Alphabet features Alain Gree s stunning vintage illustrations on every page. Aimed at children aged 2 to 5 years, Alphabet is a beautiful arlin-covered hardback with embossed artwork and jacket. Clear, easy-to-read text is presented alongside the illustrations to teach a range of words for each letter of the alphabet. Short sentences that use words beginning with the same letter are featured throughout as examples to reinforce and learn from. Despite their simplicity, there is a richness of content in the illustrations that children will be fascinated by, and this wealth of information will be a joy for adults to share and discuss, making the potential for learning endless.
- Author BiographyAlain Gree is a French author and illustrator of children s books. He has had over 300 books published, which have been translated into 20 different languages. He has also worked as a children s broadcaster on French national television, produced three detective novels, ten ship navigation books and been a journalist for 20 years for Voiles et Voiliers (sailing ships) magazine.
- Author(s)Alain Gree
- PublisherButton Books
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintButton Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width236 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.