All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith an A that looks like an ape, an octopus in the form of an O, and other animal-shaped letters, Alphabetimals offers memorable, imaginative ways for kids to learn their ABCs. This picture dictionary features several images for each letter, adding up to more than 130 fun-to-colour full-page illustrations.
- Author(s)Patrick O'Toole
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $13.62Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.