All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
About this product
- DescriptionIt's backwards! It's inside out! It's every letter for itself! This laugh-out-loud romp is t your average alphabet book! Z is tired of always having to be last when the alphabet family lines up. He is demanding fair and equal treatment! The letters (more or less) agree to go backwards, but it's t long before P has some ideas of his own. And so does H, for that matter. In fact, it seems as if almost every letter has a different opinion about how the alphabet should be arranged. It's chaos! It's pandemonium! And it's definitely t as easy as A-B-C! Filled with visually humorous details, Bob Kolar's colorful illustrations are the perfect foil for Alethea Kontis's snappy story about the comic confusion that comes when the letters of the alphabet, like a class of unruly children, step out of order and show that each one has a mind of its own.
- Author BiographyAlethea Kontis is a first-time children's book author who works for a book distributor. She lives in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Bob Kolar is the author-illustrator of several books, including DO YOU WANT TO PLAY? and RACER DOGS. He lives in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Author(s)Alethea Kontis
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width244 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bob Kolar
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.