All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest contribution from the unbeatable Andy MacKinn and Jim Pojar features more than 500 plants found in the alpine regions of western North America from the Arctic to southern Oregon; includes trees, shrubs, flowering plants, grasses, mosses and lichens. Full colour throughout plus maps for each plant.
- Author BiographyAndy MacKinnon is a research ecologist with the BC Forest Service and also an adjunct professor at the School of Resource and Environmental Management at SFU. Jim Pojar is with the BC Forst Service, Research, in Smither, BC.
- Author(s)Andy MacKinnon,Jim Pojar
- PublisherLone Pine Publishing,Canada
- Date of Publication11/03/2013
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationAlberta
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintLone Pine Publishing,Canada
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight812 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.