All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
About this product
- DescriptionAltering Behavior is concerned with the techlogical, political, and ethical aspects of recent invations in mind, mood, and behaviour control. Clark reviews recent research on chemical and electrical stimulation of the brain, biofeedback, operant conditioning and other techniques, in order to assess the prospects for 'artificial' happiness, goodness or increased human capacity. The danger of political misuse of these techniques is also discussed, and public policies to safeguard against abuse are suggested.
- Author(s)Henry B. Clark
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/1987
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date22/02/2010
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.