All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to Charlie's Tavern! Alternate Earth Tales is a thought provoking collection of unique fantasy and science fiction short stories. On an alternate Earth, the men and women of Pomegranate Town get together at Charlie's Tavern every evening after work. They drink, socialize, and tell stories of their adventures with the odd creatures that inhabit their newly colonized continent. These amusing and whimsical action/adventure short stories are recounted by some of Pomegranate Town's most colorful citizens. The stories get funnier and more intense, as they compete to see who can get the greatest number of free drinks.
- Author BiographyAntaeus was born in Jersey City, New Jersey. He now lives near Sarasota, Florida, USA with his wife. He is the second gofer of two supervised by a cat named Barbie, who thinks she's a princess. Antaeus has written three humorous science fiction books, Alternate Earth Tales, More Alternate Earth Tales, and Ultimate Alternate Earth Tales, all are original short story compilations. Antaeus has written a novel Rune (Laconia Lost), which has won a 5-star award from Readers Favorite. . He has also written a non-fiction book Armed and Alive (True stories about everyday people whose lives were saved by guns). To read snippets from his books, and to see what other readers have said about his books, go to: http: //www.Antaeus-Books.com.
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.