All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines issues in alternative and mainstream education systems. It presents t only alternative forms of education facing actual issues in societies but also legal and administrative features of education. The book, dealing with issues of mirity in education system, addresses school development in the 21st century as well as what kind of educational community should be created in the age of globalization.
- Author(s)Yoshiyuki Nagata
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation in the Asia-Pacific Region: Issues, Concerns & Prospects
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.