All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe use of alternative energy forms and transfer mechanisms is one of the key approaches of process intensification. In recent years, significant amounts of research have been carried out in developing chemical processing techlogies enhanced by plasma, electric and magnetic fields, electromagnetic and ultra-sound waves and high gravity fields. Discussing the broad impact of alternative energy transfer techlogies on reactions, separations and materials synthesis, this book reports on recent breakthrough results in various application areas. It provides a comprehensive overview of the current developments in the field. The book enables industrialists, academics and postgraduates in alternative-energy based processing to see the potential of alternative energies for green chemistry and sustainability of chemical manufacturing.
- Author BiographyAndrzej Stankiewicz is Professor of Process Intensification at Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands. His research focuses on the application of alternative energy forms and transfer mechanisms for the intensification of chemical reactions. Giorgos Stefanidis is Assistant Professor at the Chair of Intensified Reaction and Separation Systems of Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands. His research focusses on process intensification, chemical reactor design and alternative energy forms.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication29/08/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleGreen Chemistry Series
- Series Part/Volume Number47
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAndrzej Stankiewicz,Georgios Stefanidis
- Series Edited byAndrzej Stankiewicz
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.