All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second title in the AlterImage series that investigates previously underexplored areas of popular and cult cinema ( Underground U.S.A. being the first volume) features over twenty essays from an eclectic range of writers uncovering the cult cinema of Europe. The writers consider such unusual and diverse topics as Russian horror cinema, British exploitation, Belgian alternative cinema, and black Emmanuelle films. Alternative Europe also includes exclusive interviews with such trash film directors as Jess Fa and Brian Yuzna ( Reanimator, etc.).
- Author BiographyXavier Mendik is director of the Cult Film Archive, Northampton, UK, and general editor of the AlterImage series. Ernest Mathijs is lecturer in film studies at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth.
- Author(s)Ernest Mathijs,Xavier Mendik
- PublisherWallflower Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWallflower Press
- Content Note44 illus.
- Weight599 g
- Width170 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.