All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGood old Gutenberg could t have imagined that his revolutionary printing concept which so greatly contributed to dissemination of kwledge and thus today 's wealth, would have been a source of inspiration five hundred years later. Now, it seems intuitive that a simple way to produce a large number of replicates is using a mold to emboss pattern you need, but at the nascale thing is simple: the devil is in the detail. And this book is about the devil . In the following 17 chapters, the authors-all of them well recognized and active actors in this emerging field-describe the state-of-the-art, today 's techlogical bottlenecks and the prospects for micro-contact printing and naimprint lithography. Many results of this book originate from projects funded by the European Com- mission through its Natechlogy Information Devices (NID) initiative. NID was launched with the objective to develop nascale devices for the time when the red- brick scenario of the ITRS roadmap would be reached. It became soon clear however, that there was point to investigate only alternative devices to CMOS, but what was really needed was an integrated approach that took into account more facets of this difficult undertaking. Techlogically speaking , this meant to have a coherent strategy to develop vel devices, nafabrication tools and circuit & system architectures at the same time.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication31/12/2003
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Series TitleNanostructure Science and Technology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Note182 black & white illustrations
- Weight1500 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byClivia M. Sotomayor,Torres C.M. Sotomayor
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.