All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor many, vegan food relies too heavily on meat substitutes such as tofu and tempeh - which can become boring for the dedicated vegan, whilst turning away potential new vegans. Taking a fresh, bold and alternative approach to vegan cooking without the substitutes, this cookbook showcases more than 100 fully vegan recipes, many of which have South Asian influences. With a jazz-style approach to cooking, Dino Sarma discusses how to improvise cooking with simple ingredients and how to stock a kitchen to prepare simple and delicious vegan meals quickly.
- Author BiographyDino Sarma Weierman is a cook who writes a food-related blog at altveg.blogspot.com and creates food-related podcasts at www.alternativevegan.com. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Dino Sarma
- PublisherPM Press
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPM Press
- Weight304 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.