All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Comprehensive Review of the Liquid Alts Market and How 40 Act Products Can Enhance Client Portfolios Liquid alternatives give investors access to hedge fund strategies with the benefits of 40 Act products: lower fees, higher liquidity, greater transparency, and improved tax efficiency. Alts Democratized is a hands-on guide that offers financial advisors and individual investors the tools and analysis to enhance client portfolios using alternative mutual funds and ETFs. Well-grounded in research and replete with more than 100 exhibits of Lipper data, Alts Democratized profiles the top ten funds in each of the eleven Lipper liquid alt classifications. This includes total net assets, fund flows, risk and return metrics, and the factor exposures that drive performance and help explain correlations to various forms of beta. Jessica Lynn Rabe and Robert J. Martorana, CFA, combine this research with a comprehensive framework for fund selection and portfolio construction to enhance the asset allocation process, facilitate portfolio customization, and manage client expectations. In addition, the book includes functional perspectives on issues pertinent to financial advisors such as fees, client suitability, and volatility management. This helps advisors apply the concepts to portfolios and offer actionable investment advice. The authors also interviewed executives at leading wealth management firms to provide color on industry trends and best practices. The companion website provides ancillary materials that reinforce and supplement the book, including: * The authors top ten takeaways * Classification cheat sheet * Portfolio construction guide (full color) * Talking points for clients * Q&A on liquid alts * Presentation with all 118 exhibits from the book (full color) Alts Democratized comprises a complete resource for the advisor seeking new sources of alpha, diversification, and hedging of tail risks.
- Author BiographyJESSICA LYNN RABE is a Research Associate at ConvergEx Group, a global brokerage company based in New York. Rabe assists the firm's Chief Market Strategist in publishing the ConvergEx MorningBriefing, a daily commentary on financial markets. Rabe has also published articles and contract research on the liquid alts industry. ROBERT J. MARTORANA, CFA, owns Right Blend Investing, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisory firm based in New Jersey. Martorana manages client portfolios, analyzes alternative products, and is a consultant to the mutual fund industry.
- Author(s)Jessica Lynn Rabe,Robert J. Martorana
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight456 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine24 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.