All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnergy and sustainability are critical factors for ecomic development, and this comprehensive reference provides a detailed overview and fundamental analysis of sustainability issues associated with the aluminum industry. This publication brings together articles on the concepts and application of life-cycle assessments that benchmark aluminum-industry efforts towards sustainable development. Chapters provide energy-use data for primary and secondary aluminum production and processing along with future energy saving opportunities in aluminum processing. Life-cycle assessments provide basic, factual, information on the modeling of material flow in the industry, its products, and most importantly energy savings involved with recycling. Coverage includes various scrap sorting techlogies and the positive impact of lightweight aluminum in transportation and infrastructure.
- Author BiographyJohn Green most recently has served as a consultant to The Aluminum Association, The Metal Powders Industry Federation, The Industrial and Transportation Offices of the Department of Energy, and to some half dozen addition�al organizations many of which are related to the aluminum industry.
- PublisherASM International
- Date of Publication15/12/2007
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASM International
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight903 g
- Width206 mm
- Height342 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byJohn Green
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.