All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlvin, Simon, and Theodore are back for more fun and adventure in this brand-new I Can Read! In Alvin and the Big Art Show, Theodore is hoping to win the big prize, but Alvin's creative spirit is getting in the way. The boys will have to work together to get their project done in time for the show!I Can Read books are designed to encourage a love of reading. Alvin and the Big Art Show is a Level 2 book, perfect for kids who are growing more confident in their reading skills but still need a little help.
- Author(s)Jodi Huelin
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication23/12/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleI Can Read Books: Level 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.