All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
About this product
- DescriptionWouldn't it be wonderful to have customers who kw, like and respect you? Delighted shoppers who think of you first - and spend money with you again and again. To get here, you need to build relationships. And in today's world - with its big box stores and one-click shopping - it's t easy. That's why newsletters work. Newsletters - and their 21st century electronic cousins - re-create the kind of customer connection that was so successful in the days of market squares and general stores. Learn why you need newsletters and how to make them work for you. Let this book be your guide.
- Author BiographySimon Payn started out as a journalist, working for daily and national newspapers in the United Kingdom and Canada (The Birmingham Post, The Sunday Telegraph and The Toronto Star). He edited news stories, laid out entire pages, and prepared articles to post on the Web. He rewrote stories, developed catchy headlines, and made every sentence as accurate and readable as possible. With the advent of the Internet, Simon went to help start up an online publishing company in Amsterdam. Expatica serves people in several European countries by supplying information and community. As editorial director, he created six websites that were updated daily. It was an exciting ride-the team built something from scratch that continues to help thousands of people every day. Being part of that start-up gave Simon the entrepreneurial bug. To prepare for going it alone, he studied sales and marketing-with an emphasis on direct marketing-because without understanding how to get clients, you can't have a thriving business. Now, the happy marriage of his journalism background and marketing skills is Ready to Go Newsletters. Simon found a gap in the market for professionally written newsletters featuring a strong marketing component.
- Author(s)Simon Payn
- PublisherPin Mill Publishing
- Date of Publication23/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPin Mill Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.