All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionThere's something wrong with Brooklynn, but she doesn't kw what... She's gravelly ill and has been for some time. With each passing year it seems to only get worse. Just as she thinks her time is coming to an end, Brooklynn ends up being torn between two men, Nicholas and Rafe, who appear in her life suddenly. As she has to choose between these two important men an evil presence is trying to forcefully take something from her she doesn't quite understand. In this struggle her illness seems to change, leaving her weak one moment, to perfectly healthly the next. While her dreams turn into ather world completely leaving her feeling crazy. And both men appear to kw more about it than they're letting on.
- Author BiographyJanette Sugden is a single, working, mother of three children. She lives in the Spokane area and has most of her life. If she isn't reading or writing, she can be found either working with her horses, working on her classic Pontiac Lemans, or out walking her dogs. She is a devoted person to her family and friends.
- Author(s)Janette Sugden
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight821 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byKatylen Marcure
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.