About this product
- DescriptionEmily and Charlotte Bronte are as opposite as two sisters can be, but they have one thing in common: a love of writing. Can they use their imaginations to determine the connection between the mysterious death of a neighbor and the appearance of a handsome stranger? And will Emily find love along the way?
- Author BiographyMichaela MacColl studied multi-disciplinary history at Vassar College and Yale University, which turns out to be the perfect degree for writing historical fiction. She lives with her husband and two daughters in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Michaela MacColl
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Weight318 g
- Width143 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.