All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2010 fires broke out in the name of Animal Liberation bringing businesses of animal exploitation to their knees in Utah and Colorado. What was left when the smoke cleared were communiques from the self-proclaimed A.L.F Lone Wolf. After his capture the world wanted to kw more behind the pseudonym. Walter Bond is the A.L.F Lone Wolf. In this collaboration of his original work, Walter captivates his audience and answers their questions with the raw truth. With stories and articles from behind bars, this book outlines what motivates true animal liberation and what inspired Walter to take action as the Animal Liberation Front.
- Author(s)Walter Bond
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.