Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $55.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn life, we all will experience storms that are out of our control. It is how we react to those storms that will impact others. Collins Dixon is our youngest son and is the inspiration to share this book. When Collins was 11 years old we found out that he had a rare brain tumor for a child. Collins t only relied solely on the Lord during this time but showed us all how to live with joy during a storm. He said that God must have chosen him for this journey. Because of Collins' strength and faith, we all lived like he wasn't dying.
- Author(s)Robin Dixon
- PublisherYawn's Books & More, Inc.
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYawn's Books & More, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Debbie Byrd
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.