All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter Old Turtle swims his last swim and breathes his last breath, and the waves gently take him away, his friends lovingly remember how he impacted each and every one of them. As the sea animals think back on how much better Old Turtle made their lives and their world, they realise that he is t truly gone, because his memory and legacy will last forever. Jago's gorgeous illustrations accompany Cece Meng's serene text in a book that will help children understand and cope with the death of a loved one.
- Author BiographyCece Meng (www.cecemengbooks.com)is the author of Bedtime is Canceled, I Will Not Read This Book, The Wonderful Thing About Hiccups and Tough Chicks. She lives with her family in Santa Cruz, California. You can follow her on Twitter at @iwrite4kids. Jago (www.jagoillustration.com)is the award-winning illustrator ofThoughts to Make Your Heart Sing, among many others. He lives with his wife and children in Cornwall, United Kingdom. You can follow him on Twitter at @jago.
- Author(s)Cece Meng
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication22/02/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPhilomel Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width236 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.84
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.93
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.89
- AU $13.72Trending at AU $19.92
- AU $12.81Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $13.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.