Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we tune in more fully, more consistently, to that which we already kw?
- We need something to draw us inward. A place or a situation, an intuitive kwing. A captivating vista that silently tugs at the senses - at the soul. Tapping into her geographic and spiritual roots, the author gently, but precisely, draws out the wisdom of place.
- Author(s)D a Hickman
- PublisherCapturing Morning Press
- Date of Publication20/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapturing Morning Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.