All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionFour years ago, Lew Fonesca's wife Catherine was struck and killed in a hit-and-run. Grief-stricken, he fled to Chicago and wound up in Sarasota, Florida where he's made a living as a process server. Four years on, he's still savoring his depression like fine wine, and his therapist--and sparring partner--has had eugh. It's time, she tells Lew, to get on with his life. Time to go back to Chicago and find out what really happened to his wife. Lew hates to admit it, but Ann Horowitz might be right. Even if it kills him, he has to kw the truth about his wife's death. So he returns to his home, his family, his friends--and a mystery.He's resolved to dig until he finds out who killed his wife. In doing so, he'll uncover both sweet and painful memories of his past. He'll also confront a murderer who'll t hesitate to kill again to make sure hidden secrets stay buried.
- Author BiographyStuart Kaminsky is an Edgar Award winner who has more than fifty published novels to his credit and who The Mystery Writers of America have named as their 2006 Grand Master, MWA's highest honor. Always Say Goodbye is the fourth title in the Lew Fonesca series (following Vengeance, Retribution, and Midnight Pass). Kaminsky is also the author of the Inspector Rostnikov, Toby Peters, and Abe Lieberman mystery series. He lives with his family in Sarasota, Florida.
- Author(s)Stuart M Kaminsky
- Date of Publication27/11/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleLew Fonesca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.