Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $15.83Free postage
- AU $18.59Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAmidst the turmoil and disruption of 1950s Notting Hill, young mother Daisy Rivers has created a small pocket of tranquility in the bedsit she shares with her two daughters. Her life is by means perfect but it is a far cry from the lonely years she spent in an orphanage as a child. Meanwhile in the plush surroundings of the Cliff Head Hotel in Torquay, June, the sister Daisy hasn't seen since they were separated by adoption, is close to despair. A life of wealth and privilege and a happy marriage aren't eugh to erase the legacies of her past and a terrible secret, igred for too long, forces her to seek out the sister she hasn't seen in almost twenty years...
- Author BiographyPam Evans was born and brought up in Ealing, London. She now lives in Surrey, near to her family and five beautiful grandchildren. For more information about Pam and her novels visit www.pamevansbooks.com.
- Author(s)Pamela Evans
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/09/2002
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight286 g
- Width113 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.