Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow deep is the bond between a child and a beloved pet? And how far will a pet go to protect his dear friend? To the ends of the earth . . . always. Alison McGhee, author of the #1 New York Times bestselling Someday, illustrated by Peter H. Reylds, gives voice to the love that kws bounds in this gentle and poignant picture book about friendship, loyalty, and most of all, love.
- Author BiographyAlison McGhee is an award-winning novelist and #1 New York Times bestselling author of Someday, Little Boy, and Bye-bye, Crib. She resides in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Visit her at alisonmcghee.com. Pascal Lemaitre illustrated Toni and Slade Morrison s bestselling Who s Got Game? series and Doctor Ted and Hush, Baby Ghostling by Andrea Beaty. He lives in Brussels, Belgium, and Brooklyn, New York. Visit pascallemaitre.com.
- Author(s)Alison McGhee
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- FormatOther book format
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight316 g
- Width213 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pascal Lemaitre
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $52.50Trending at AU $56.98
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $65.89
- AU $34.39Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $47.50Trending at AU $66.87
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $42.24Trending at AU $60.57
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.