Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlways in My Heart In the late 1950s, in a little New England town, Conrad Holbrook and Mariella Cuore were high school sweethearts. When college came, the two said a painful goodbye. They thought they would never see each other again. They were right for fifty-four years. Then, they were wrong. All it took was one phone call ... and everything for Conrad and Mariella changed. Always in my Heart tells the tender story of young love deferred, only to be rediscovered in the most sudden and surprising way. It is the story of hope and sorrow, of faith and gratitude. It is the story of patience and passion. It's the story of romance when least expected - when two pure hearts most needed to find joy.
- Author BiographyAlways in My Heart was commissioned by CJ Gorius to give to his bride, Margo, on their wedding day. CJ and Margo were indeed high school sweethearts who parted more than 50 years ago, never thinking they would ever see each other again. When a mutual friend reconnected them, their long-ago love came flooding back stronger than ever. This is their story.
- Author(s)Cj Gorius
- PublisherCj Gorius
- Date of Publication10/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCj Gorius
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $31.03New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $31.03
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $10.58Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.