All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperts predict that by 2025 over a million people in the UK will have dementia. But there are figures for how many people it affects indirectly family, friends and loved ones. Facing up to the kwledge that either you or someone close to you has been diagsed with Alzheimers can be hard. You will have many questions and will want to kw what to do next, and what the future holds. Without blinding you with science, this book sets out to answer all your questions. When you dont kw who to turn to or what to do next, this book will point you in the right direction. Information is included on what drugs and therapies are available, how to spot the first signs and how to prepare and take control of the condition. Whether you have just been diagsed, have a relative or friend who has been diagsed or simply want to kw more, this book should be your first port of call.
- Author BiographyJackie Cosh is a writer and journalist, mainly working for national newspapers and magazines. She has written extensively on health issues, and is a regular contributor to Mental Health Today magazine. Married to a psychiatric nurse who has worked with people with dementia for nearly 20 years, she has combined their knowledge and talents to write this book. More information on Jackie can be found on her website, www.jackiecosh.co.uk.
- Author(s)Jackie Cosh
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight174 g
- Width195 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.