All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlzheimer's disease is among the leading causes of death in the United States. Although scientists have identified how the disease works it is still a mystery why the disease is increasing at such alarming rates. Medical science does t yet have the answer to many questions on the disease, so author Sheila Robertson turned to the Bible for guidance. In Alzheimer's]]There Is Hope she uses her research to explain who is at risk for Alzheimer's disease, the three major symptoms of the disease, the biblical perspective on Alzheimer's symptoms, and how you can find healing and hope.
- Author BiographySheila Robertson has been a Christian for thirty-two years and is currently in charge of the deliverance and prayer ministry at her home church. The Lord uses Sheila to minister the gift of healing and deliverance in her community. For more than eight and one-half years she owned and operated Heaven and Earth Christian Bookstore in Tullahoma, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Mrs Sheila Robertson
- PublisherRealms Fiction
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRealms Fiction
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.