All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for all of the caregivers out there who slowly found themselves in the position of taking care of a loved one who may longer even recognize them due to the ravages of Alzheimer's. Through Brown's experience watching from the sidelines as her mother slowly declined, to the day-to-day struggles she faced and the lessons she learned about meeting the very special needs of someone who used to take care of her, the author provides insight and information for anyone who may face this frightening possibility.
- Author BiographySuzette Brown is a wife, mother, and retired school counselor who learned firsthand the lessons that many people need to know about eldercare and Alzheimer's. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Suzette Brown
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.