All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile underlining the importance of every child, this book provides children with the basic functions of punctuation marks, using personification to tell the story.
- Author(s)Marilyn D. Kinelski
- Date of Publication18/07/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight92 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.