All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAM:STARs is the official publication of the AAP Section on Adolescent Health. This issue features timely information on youth violence prevention and intervention in clinical and community-based settings. It discusses the role of the health care professional in youth violence and adolescent health including:* Social media, cyberbullying, and adolescent health.* Violence and mental health.* Adolescent relationship abuse prevention and intervention.* Media use and violence perpetration.* Firearm risk - assessment and intervention in the primary care setting.
- Author BiographyThe Section on Adolescent Health (SOAH) provides an educational, representative forum for pediatricians who are interested in the health care of adolescents, and enables members to meet for the purpose of initiation, discussion and development of ideas and programs which will improve the health care of young people in their second decade of life. It provides an educational forum for the membership at large in expanding their basic pediatric knowledge and skills to include the adolescent patient.
- PublisherAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Date of Publication30/10/2016
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleAM:STARs: Adolescent Medicine: State of the Art Reviews
- Place of PublicationElk Grove Village, Chicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Miller,Eric Sigel
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.