All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionAt the time when a idea of a postracial society has enetered public discourse, this text investigates the practices that conjoined blackness & whiteness in the 19th & 20th centuries.
- Author BiographyTavia Nyong o is assistant professor of performance studies at New York University.
- Author(s)Tavia Nyong'O
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2009
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Content Note18 b&w photos
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.