Amaze Every Customer Every Time: 52 Tools for Delivering the Most Amazing Customer Service on the Planet by Shep Hyken (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou must deliver an amazing customer experience. Why? It is the competitive edge of new-era business-in any market and any ecomy. Rewned customer experience expert Shep Hyken explains how consistently amazing customers through stellar service can elevate your company from good to great. All transformations require a role model, and Shep has found the perfect role model to inspire your team: Ace Hardware. Ace was named as one of the top ten customer service brands in America by Businessweek and ranked highest in its industry for customer satisfaction. Through revealing stories from Ace's over-the-top work with customers, Shep explores the five tactical areas of customer amazement: leadership, culture, one-on-one, competitive edge, and community. Delivering amazing service requires everyone in your organization to step up and be a leader. It doesn't take a title. It takes the right set of tools and principles. To help you empower employees at all levels, Shep brings the content to a deeply practical level. His 52 Amazement Tools-like Ask the extra question and Focus on the customer, t the money -are simple, clear, useful for almost anybody, and supported with compelling research and stories. Between these covers, you will find the tools and tactics you need to transform your company into a seriously customer-focused operation that will amaze every customer every time.
- Author BiographyShep Hyken, customer service and experience expert, is the founder and Chief Amazement Officer at Shepard Presentations, where he helps companies build loyal relationships with their customers and employees. His clients range from companies with fewer than fifty employees to corporate giants, such as AT&T, American Express, General Motors, IBM, Kraft, Marriott, Toyota, Verizon, and many more. Shep is a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of Moments of Magic, The Loyal Customer, The Cult of the Customer and The Amazement Revolution. His articles have appeared in hundreds of publications. A prolific, award-winning speaker known for his content-rich, entertaining, and high-energy presentations, Shep has been inducted into the National Speakers Association's Hall of Fame for lifetime achievement. Learn more about Shep at www.Hyken.com. Follow on Twitter: @HykenLike on Facebook: ShepHykenSpeakerConnect on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/ShepHykenJoin on Google+: www.gplus.to/ShepHykenWatch on YouTube: www.YouTube.com/ShepHyken
- Author(s)Shep Hyken
- PublisherGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAustin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Weight504 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.