All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionThurgood Marshall was an incredible man. He believed that separate but equal was t fair. He fought for people and their civil rights. He became a justice for the Supreme Court. Here he helped change unfair laws for African Americans. He is kwn as Mr. Civil Rights. Colorful images, supporting text, a glossary, table of contents, and index all work together to help readers better understand the content and be fully engaged from cover to cover.
- Author(s)Kristin Kemp
- PublisherShell Education Pub
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePrimary Source Readers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShell Education Pub
- Weight91 g
- Width173 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.