About this product
- DescriptionApes are fascinatingwhether theyre swinging from the trees or making crude tools to gather food. Readers will discover many informative, fun facts about apes with easy-to-follow text. Bright, colorful photographs will engage even the most reluctant of readers.
- Author(s)Ruth Owen
- PublisherWindmill Books
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEye to Eye with Animals (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWindmill Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width196 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.