All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColouring has never been so much fun with this brilliant book full of all the things that boys love. Each image first appears in complete full colour to inspire, and then in black and white line for creative kids to fill in. Keen-eyed colourers can stick closely to the original hues, whereas extra-adventurous boys can use whatever colours they like. With giant knights in shining armour, robots on a rampage, fierce animals, spaceships, disaurs and much, much more, there's never been a better time to be a copycat.
- Author BiographyEmily Golden lives and works as an illustrator in Bristol. Since graduating with a first class degree in Illustration, she has worked with a wide range of clients including United Airlines, Scholastic, Buster Books and Oxford University Press. She has illustrated two picture books, the first of which (The Loon on the Moon) won the Dundee Picture Book Award 2012. She is inspired by the 'Golden Age' of fairytales and artists such as Edward Gorey and Aubrey Beardsley. A wide selection of Emily's work can be viewed on her website www.emilygolden.co.uk.
- Author(s)Emily Golden Twomey
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBuster Books
- Weight250 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emily Golden Twomey
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.02
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.