All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis follow-up volume to Dot to Dot for Grown Ups contains similarly wide-ranging themes, including world landmarks like the Duomo in Florence, the London Eye and Ayers Rock; animals such as flying gulls and swimming tigers; works of arts (Monet s Waterlilies, Van Gogh s Sunflowers and Rembrandt s Night Watch); classic vehicles (including sports cars, yachts, hot air balloons and trams); scenes from the entertainment sphere (clowns, opera singers and plate spinners); sports (gymnastics, golf, tennis); and a range of historical, geographical and fantastical scenes (Terracotta Army, Star Trek).This title further expands the range of the genre and is designed to appeal to adults, while also being suitable for older children.
- Author BiographyDavid Woodroffe is a professional illustrator and paper engineer. He illustrates anything and everything and in a long career has worked on advertising campaigns, magazines and comics as well as academic books and children s picture books.
- Author(s)David Woodroffe
- PublisherArcturus Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcturus Publishing
- Weight440 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.