About this product
- DescriptionThis book is packed full of information and you'll be amazed at how much you learn about Australia's marine life by dipping into the remarkable facts presented. Some of the extraordinary creatures in this book may be new to you. Some of them you will doubt recognise, but may t have considered animals! All of them will surprise you with their curious physiology and incredibly complicated and diverse behaviour. Within these pages you will find colourful corals (using a range of survival strategies to out-compete their neighbours), killer sea stars, cunning cephalopods and a host of wonderful invertebrates (including the ancestors of all vertebrates). Perhaps what you learn from this book will delight you so much that you'll want to delve deeper into the amazing lives of Australia's marine creatures. With great enthusiasm I set out on ather incredible adventure of learning and discovery. I hope that, like me, you'll embark on our discovery of the world of Australian marine life and never cease to be amazed.
- Author(s)Steve Parish,Tony Ayling
- PublisherPascal Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSteve Parish Publishing Pty Ltd
- Weight300 g
- Width225 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.