Amazing Grays, Amazing Grace: Pursuing Relationship with God, Horses, and One Another by Lynn Baber (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHorses are magical, athletic, spiritual, and sometimes frustrating. Why is the love of horses so often a life-long passion? In the entire world, horses hold a unique place in relationship with man and woman, boy and girl. World and National Champion trainer and breeder Lynn Baber offers readers a glimpse into the show pen, training arena, and birthing barn. Real stories mix with allegory and inspiration to help readers understand precisely what it is about horses that captures our hearts. Like all other animals, horses never fell from grace. They continue to live in close connection to their Creator. Give a horse the opportunity and it will share its lessons, heart, power, and spirit with you. Horses teach us about simplicity, authenticity, and commitment. After years specializing in working with stallions, Lynn Baber learned that the only way to get a 1500-pound hairy mass of testosterone to offer his obedience and loyalty is to earn it. The secret is simplicity and never breaking a promise. Two gray quarter horses, Bo and Swizzle, offered the author the gift of commitment that would change her life. Relationship with horses helps people better understand relationship with God the Father. Sometimes it works in the opposite way, when a horse professional discovers that every truth learned over a lifetime with horses is found in the Gospels. From the spiritual to the practical, Amazing Grays, Amazing Grace is a journey of love. It will lead readers to a destination that delivers a depth of understanding for the way horses think, live, and love to the even greater kwledge of God's grace in their lives.
- Author BiographyIf there's anything special about me at all, it is that I am profoundly simple. It wasn't always that way. Some of the more interesting lessons learned about simplicity came from the stallions I trained over many years. The only way to get a 1500 pound mass of hairy testosterone to offer obedience and loyalty is to earn it. You can't fool God and you can't fool a horse. They can spot fake from a thousand yards away. No blessing is complete until it is shared with others. I share experiences drawn from time served as an introverted preteen, an extroverted teen, a figure skater, a college drop-out living in an unfinished basement, a non-traditional college graduate, two-time grad school drop-out, successful business consultant and professional speaker, a battered wife, a cherished wife of over thirty years, an anti-politician in politics, a community leader, a greener-than-green horse owner, a National and World Champion equine professional, and as a secure and blessed child of God. Each one of us has a unique story to tell and a purpose. If you're reading this I can assure you that God has a plan for your life - and He has a sense of humor. It was gratifying to discover that messages I delivered as a motivational speaker were correct. Today I know where those principles are found in the God's Word. What is true is always true - in every era, circumstance, and location.
- Author(s)Lynn Baber
- PublisherArk Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArk Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.