All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake coins disappear, bend spoons, and read through sealed envelopes! Anyone can be a magician with the help of this guide, which explains how to perform mystifying sleight-of-hand maneuvers and feats of mental agility with playing cards and common household items. Humorously illustrated, step-by-step directions explain the magic behind dozens of captivating tricks.
- Author(s)Thomas Canavan
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight526 g
- Width219 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Mostyn
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.