All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is t a class about overthinking or perfectionism. This is a workshop for developing your individual styles of journaling. You will learn how to build an art journal page from the ground up, and how to include words which inspire you again and again, and set you on your way to speaking your truth. In adddition you will experience a range of skills and ideas for creating an amazing journal page, exploring how to take your journaling from good to WOW through the use of detail. This will include drawing techniques, hand drawn fonts and doodling. This workshop is filled with relaxing art journaling, art exploration and fun.
- Author BiographyKass Hall is a mixed-media artist and writer, based in Melbourne, Australia. She is also a bestselling author of two books, Zentangle Untangled, published in mid-2012, and translated into five languages (and counting!) and the Zentangle Untangled Workbook in 2013. She loves drawing and painting in art journals and on large canvases and teaches art journaling classes around the world. She holds a Bachelor of Visual Art and Design and a Graduate Diploma in Secondary Education. She is passionate about giving people the skills and confidence to explore their creativity through art. Visit her website: www.kasshall.com.
- Author(s)Kass Hall
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Weight82 g
- Width134 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.