All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver want to kw more about those mysterious creatures inside the circular shells? This is a great guide for children who want to kw more about those amazingly, awesome snails! This book provides a detailed, scientific look at the physical characteristics of snails, their habitats, method of movement, shell development, mating habits, egg development and lifecycle. Includes dramatic and detailed color photos of the snail in its natural habitat. Great for school research for students in grades 4-8 or just plain kid-inquisitiveness about these slimy but amazing creatures.
- Author(s)K S Tankersley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.