Amazon Fba: Beginner's Guide, Private Label & Launch Your Own Product by Chris Demmer (Paperback / softback, 2016)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginner's Guide, Private Label & Launch Your Own Product We have all seen how techlogy has become an integral part of our daily life and made it so easy to buy so many products and services without the hassle of spending time, effort and money doing so. Have you ever wondered who is this person or organization from whom I am buying? ... You select what to sell and then AMAZON takes over the support and backend operations, ensuring that the products you have selected actually register adequate sales numbers, orders are processed immediately and the goods reach the customers on time. Here Is A Preview Of What You Will Learn...
- Amazon FBA & You As A Seller
- Why Should You Select Amazon FBA?
- Is Amazon FBA The Right Platform For You?
- How To Get Started On Amazon FBA
- Continue The Momentum
- Much, much more!
- Author(s)Chris Demmer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.