Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $91.85+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $71.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionGet started with Amazon S3 for virtually unlimited cloud and Internet storage About This Book * Familiarize yourself with the concepts of Amazon S3 * Understand basic operations of bucket, folders, and objects using Amazon S3 SDK Java * Leverage the power of Amazon S3 to effectively store and retrieve data Who This Book Is For This book is intended for System Engineers/ Developers, Software Architects, Project managers, and users who want to explore Amazon S3 SDK Java. If you want to learn about Amazon S3 quickly, then this book is for you. Basic kwledge of Java programming is expected. What You Will Learn * Start with the basic concepts of Amazon S3 to get you going * Use Copy Object and Multipart Copy Object for objects of different sizes * Understand how to use the amazon management console for Amazon S3 * Learn how to use the AWS SDK of Java and consume the Amazon S3 * Get to grips with managing the bucket life cycle * Configure CORS to share resources to a different domain * Discover how to develop and deploy the static website on Amazon S3 using different services of Amazon In Detail Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), provides developers and IT teams with secure, durable, and highly-scalable object storage. Amazon S3 is easy to use, with a simple web services interface to store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere on the web. S3 is automatically web scalable and responds to the requirements of your application and traffic, and therefore offers a key element to help companies deal dynamically with any spike in traffic for their application (such as a free e-book offer). This book starts with the basics of the Amazon S3 and its features, and you will quickly get an understanding how to use the Amazon Management Console for Amazon S3 which is the simplest way to manage Amazon S3. Next, we will cover basic operations on bucket, folder, objects. Once the basic operations are understood, you will kw how to use Amazon S3 using Java SDK. Following that, you will learn about Copy Objects and Multipart copy objects for large objects size. You will also learn to manage the life cycle of bucket and how to share resources to the different domain by configuring CORS. The book will then guide you through the development and deployment of a static website on Amazon S3 using different services of Amazon. By the end of the book, you will be able to create a scalable application using Amazon S3. Style and approach This fast-paced book is a pragmatic guide to writing Amazon S3 applications. Each chapter is blended beautifully with lucid concepts and pertinent examples.
- Author BiographySunil Gulabani is a software engineer based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, and author of the book, Developing RESTful Web Services with Jersey 2.0, Packt Publishing. He completed his graduation in commerce from S M Patel Institute of Commerce (SMPIC) and obtained his master's degree in computer applications from AES Institute of Computer Studies (AESICS). Sunil presented a paper entitled Effective Label Matching For Automated Evaluation of Use Case Diagrams at an IEEE conference on Technology For Education (T4E) held at IIIT Hyderabad, along with senior lecturers, Vinay Vachharajani and Dr. Jyoti Pareek. Since 2011, he has been working as a software engineer and is a cloud technology-savvy person. Sunil is experienced in developing enterprise solutions using Java Enterprise Edition. He has a keen interest in system architecture and integration, data modeling, relational databases, and mapping with NoSQL for high throughput. Apart from this, Sunil is interested in writing tech blogs and is actively involved in knowledge-sharing communities. You can visit him online at http://www.sunilgulabani.com and follow him on Twitter at twitter.com/sunil_gulabani. You can also reach Sunil directly at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Sunil Gulabani
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.