Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- Description***FREE FOR KINDLE UNLIMITED USERS!***If you have newly purchased an Amazon Tap, Amazon Tap User Guide - Beginners Guide and Manual for Amazon Tap is a must read to get you up and running with the many features and advantages available to Amazon Tap and Alexa users. Even if you've had your Amazon Tap for a while, this e-book contains many tricks to getting the most from your device. This book gives you easy to following instructions on:
- How to connect your device to Wi-Fi.
- How to download and use the Alexa app and train Alexa to your voice.
- Useful troubleshooting
- Author(s)Jordan Pittman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.