All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMany people believe that Amazon s success is the direct result of a strong user shopping experience. This however is only part of the reason why Amazon is the number one ecommerce company on the world for almost two decades. The real reason behind Amazon s success is that they have mastered the art of getting other people to market and sell for them. From affiliate partners that drive traffic, to online reviews and ratings where customers tell other customers why they should buy a product, to getting free publicity from shows like Oprah or 60 Minutes, Amazon is the online company to emulate. Amazon s Dirty Little Secrets will show you how you can accomplish this for your company. Amazon s Dirty Little Secret is getting others to do their marketing and sales for them. This is so powerful that Greg created an acronym using the word POWER+. P Plenty of traffic O Offer something for free W Win their trust E Engaging experience R Request an action + additional tips & secrets Anyone engaged in Internet sales and marketing will benefit from the specific examples in this book.
- Author BiographyGreg Jameson is a Colorado Small Business of the year and Inc 500 Award-Winning Entrepreneur. He has created 3 commercial software programs all of which remain on the market today and spoken to audiences around the world about software solutions. Over the past 15 years, he has implemented numerous Internet projects ranging from websites, eCommerce, business Facebook pages, YouTube channels and more, as well as running his own online businesses. He continues to be the creative force at WebStores Ltd, developing applications that are now used by thousands of businesses all over the world. In addition to a weekly blog, he also authored Grow Your Online Sales . GregJameson.com.
- Author(s)Greg Jameson
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication12/08/2014
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.