All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike many gems, amber is used to make jewelry and other decorations. But its formed unlike any other gem. Amber is actually fossilized tree resin thats 40 million to 60 million years old! Readers learn how this unique gem forms through accessible science content, including fun fact boxes that add even more detail. Close-up photographs of amber in full color engage readers with the fossilization process, the discovery of amber, and what this beautiful, natural gem teaches scientists about Earths past.
- Author(s)Michael Rajczak
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleGems: Nature's Jewels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width206 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.