All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of the prose work of Conrad Ferdinand Meyer (1825-1898) focuses on the central role played by ambiguity. This narrative element is traced in both the fragments, rarely discussed in critical literature, and in the vellas. While situating Meyer's work in the context of the nineteenth century, this examination of narrative strategy provides an avenue of approach fruitful for both the n-specialist and the Meyer-scholar, revealing the unusual breadth of Meyer's prose.
- Author(s)Deborah S Lund
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/1990
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNorth American Studies in Nineteenth-century German Literature and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1990
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight380 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.