All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do the emergency services in different countries of the world rescue people? How do they travel and what equipment do they use? This series answers all these questions and more. This book looks at the work of ambulance services around the world, including how they take sick and injured people to hospitals and how they care for patients during transport.
- Author(s)Linda Staniford
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRead and Learn: To the Rescue!
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.