Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
About this product
- DescriptionFormer Royal Marine, ex-cop and sportfishing skipper Steve Flynn finds that his is the last name on a dead man's hitlist in this fast-paced action thriller. A man with too much time on his hands and vengeance on his mind can be extremely dangerous - as Steve Flynn is about to find out. Spending an idyllic summer running pleasure cruises for holidaymakers on the island of Ibiza, Flynn stumbles across a botched armed robbery in progress. He is hardwired to intervene - but in so doing he uncovers something that tells him he might just be a target himself. At first Flynn is unconcerned, but as some of his former police colleagues and friends begin to die in horrifically brutal ways, he realizes that a hitlist exists, that his is the last name on it ...and that a dead man is out for revenge.
- Author BiographyNick Oldham was born in Belthorn, Lancashire, in 1956. He was a police officer from the age of nineteen, spending the majority of his service in operational roles, before retiring in 2005. He lives with his partner, Belinda, on the outskirts of Preston.
- Author(s)Nick Oldham
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Steve Flynn Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Weight413 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.