Ambush at Dry Gulch: Ambush at Dry Gulch / Mountain Bodyguard (Big 'D' Dads: the Daltons, Book 8) by Cassie Miles, Joanna Wayne (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.72Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.08+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmbush at Dry Gulch Jake Dalton believes in worthy causes-like opening his Texas ranch to inner city kids for the summer. But there's catch...that involves a woman. Dedicated do-gooder Carolina Lambert can hold her own against any man ...Jake included. Except w someone with a nasty grudge who's been waiting for the perfect moment to strike has the beautiful widow in his sights. R.J. Dalton's estranged son is the last man on earth Carolina wants to trust with her life. But the rugged single father is sworn to keep her safe. As passion ignites-and a killer closes in-Carolina and Jake may lose their chance at a love neither expected to find again. Mountain Bodyguard Nannying six children was supposed to be the toughest part of Lexie DeMille's new job. Then their massive Aspen residence was attacked and it was clear someone had a very personal vendetta to settle. A job that required TST Security and its best bodyguard, Mason Steele. His focus should only have been on securing the remote mountain hideaway. But unraveling Lexie's secrets became critical to the case and to his own private agenda. Under a veneer of domesticity was a Marine brat with more survival skills than your average nanny. Something about her had driven her assailant into a violent rage. And that same thing blurred the parameters of Mason's detail-and would test his every survival instinct.
- Author BiographyJoanna began her professional writing career in 1994. Now, Almost sixty published books later, Joanna has gained a wroldwide following with her cutting-edge romantic suspense and Texas family series such as Sons of Troy Ledger and the Big D Dads series. Connect with her at www.joannawayne.com or write her at PO Box 852, Montgomery, TX 77356. USA TODAY bestselling author Cassie Miles lives in Colorado. After raising two daughters and cooking tons of macaroni and cheese for her family, Cassie is trying to be more adventurous in her culinary efforts. She's discovered that almost anything tastes better with wine. When she's not plotting Harlequin Intrigue books, Cassie likes to hang out at the Denver Botanical Gardens near her high-rise home.
- Author(s)Cassie Miles,Joanna Wayne
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight190 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $31.03New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.36New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $31.03
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $10.58Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.